Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows are still the likeliest spots for an intrusion. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical tools for home security installations in Kennewick. While it’s true the technology has been around for generations, you might be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the kind of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being installed accurately.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is activated and an entry point opens, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these newer devices can do quite a bit more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Kennewick
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous benefits, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These components trip your high-volume siren if a door or window opens when the system is armed.
- Instant alerts: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to obtain automatic notifications straight to your cell phone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given an update as well. Your property will be safeguarded, no matter where you are.
- Home automation integration: Program your various sensors and devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even get fully recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Kennewick can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security installation.
Customize Your Own Home Security Package In Kennewick
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Kennewick that enhance your protection and link directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (509) 240-8704 or complete the easy form on this page.