ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Kennewick & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Kennewick
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Kennewick?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Kennewick?

In loving preparation of your baby’s room, you built the crib, covered the walls with a soothing pastel, and installed a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. Now it's time to decide how you intend to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the conventional monitor that gives you the ability to hear on a separate listening device, or you can step up the tech and utilize high-def video feeds, two-way talk, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of surveillance systems incorporated in a modern home security package, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Kennewick? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of your integrated smart home plan

One important benefit about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Kennewick is that you can connect it to your corresponding smart home products. As an illustration, if you observe that your little one is particularly restless, you have the ability to tweak your integrated thermostat from your smartphone app to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they awaken for their midnight feeding, you might gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to show that you're on your way. If you by chance have two or more kids in different rooms, you can give each one a camera and monitor the feeds in a unified mobile app.

An indoor security camera in Kennewick is a key component of your overall home security system

Whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will guide you through all the possibilities and work hard to configure the right security system for your property. Simply dial (509) 240-8704 or submit the following form.